- A Message from Dr. Shana Erenberg -
- Shmini Atzeret and Simchat Torah - Celebrating Unity and Inclusion
- The Shofar - A Song of Unity and Inclusion
- Amazing things in August! - Our 1st Camp Lev, Introducing the Lev Avigayil Center, & Golf Outing gratitudes
- Tisha B'Av - Wishing you a meaningful day and the blessings of Ahavat Chinam
- Don't Miss the Event of the Summer! - The Berkowitz Family Libenu Golf Outing
- Shavuot: Embracing Inclusion - Plus Lev Program updates
- Remembering Michoeli Grinblatt, z”l - Michoeli was a precious gift to all of us at Libenu and it was our honor and great privilege to care for him for ten years.
- Wishing you a joyous Passover! - State Representative Kevin Olickal visits Libenu Programs
- Disability Advocacy Day in Springfield, IL - Libenu Advocates for People with Disabilities!
- Purim, Finding Our Higher Purpose - Best wishes for a Chag Sameach!
- YOU made the difference! - Thank you for helping us reach out fundraising goal!
- Our Fundraiser is this weekend! - Join us this Sunday to make a meaningful difference in thousands of lives!
- Join us during our upcoming online fundraiser! -
- Looking Ahead To 2023! - Libenu Receives Community Service Award, JUF support, and Lev Respite CPR certifications.
- Hakarat Hatov from Libenu - Just as the flames of the Chanukah candles illuminate the night, your support this past year was a light in the darkness.
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - Esteemed Visitor State Senator Ram Villivalam, Welcoming New Staff, and Giving Thanks!
Libenu’s dedicated staff, volunteers, clients, and families immerse themselves in the traditions of Sukkot.
- Hakarat Hatov: A Beautiful Day, a New Year - Libenu supporters enjoyed a day of golf at the 7th annual Berkowitz Family Libenu Golf Outing
Celebrating our sponsors for this year's Berkowitz Family Libenu Golf Outing!
Many of Libenu's clients, along with several staff members, recently went bird-watching for the first time in their lives.
What have we learned from the mistakes of our past?
The Jewish United Fund of Chicago announced its picks for "36 Under 36," and we are immensely proud that our Samantha has been recognized as worthy of this special distinction.
This is a dark time in our community, and it feels as if things are spinning out of control; yet, it is precisely at times like these that need each other the most.
- Teens & Volunteers with Big Hearts - Glowing Gratitude for Our Volunteers, High School Inclusion Leaders, & Tee Time for Upcoming Golf Outing
- Remembering Michoeli Grinblatt, z”l - The Libenu community mourns the passing of our beloved client Michoel Shalom Chaim Grinblatt, z”l. Michoeli was a precious gift to all of us, and it was [...]
- Libenu's Legacy Learning Program - Thanks to the Dennis Family’s Generous Sponsorship, Libenu Clients Now Have Twice-monthly Study Sessions About Parshat Hashavua.
- Exciting Spring Time Days for Libenu - Kulanu Shabbaton, Volunteering at Good Deeds Day, & Libenu Takes the Stage with ICJA
- Libenu was abuzz with Purim spirit! - Find out how our clients and Respite children participated in the holiday.
- Wonderful Happenings in March - Building Belonging, Advancing Accessibility, & Thanking Our Online Campaign Matchers.
- An Amazingly Successful Fundraiser - We cannot express enough our gratitude for everyone who helped make a difference in our community during our recent event.
- LiveLoveLibenu Online Campaign - Please join us in raising $650,000 in 36 hours for individuals with disabilities.
- A Special Message From Our CEO - Celebrating National Jewish Disabilities Awareness and Inclusion Month.
- Have A Hopeful & Happy Holiday - How You Can Fuel the Future, Lev Respite: A Hope-Filled Update, Bowling With Our Clients, & Helping Families in Our Community.
- Kol Hakavod to Libenu's Leadership - Celebrating Major Accomplishments, Spotlighting One of Our Fundraising Teams, & Recognizing The Lack of Equity In Medical Services For People With Disabilities.
The COVID 19 pandemic posed a significant challenge for Lev Respite – how to continue desperately-needed respite services in a manner that protected the health and safety of the […]
At Libenu, we believe that participation in Jewish life is a birthright, not a privilege.
Libenu Independence and Inclusion for People with Disabilities In this week’s parsha, Balak, we learn about the prophet Balaam who is sent to curse the Israelites. Instead of cursing the […]
In a few days, we will gather with family and friends to celebrate Passover and share the story of redemption. We will read from the Haggadah bringing the text to […]
It was a dream come true for Libenu client, Michel, whose life’s ambition is to be a meteorologist. Thanks to Carl LaMell, a dear friend of Libenu and former Executive Director […]
Jordyn Rosenberg is a young lady with a mission – to help people with developmental disabilities live their best lives. Jordyn, who celebrated her Bat Mitzvah on November 11th, launched […]
Enhance your Chanuka celebration with a gift to Libenu, and help people with disabilities live their best lives! See something on our wishlist that you’d like to donate? Contact […]
Dear Friends, It is with a heavy heart that I write this email. This past Shabbat, the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the United […]
Our first year data report is in for Lev Chicago Respite and we wanted to share the wonderful results with you! First Year Impact: Lev Chicago clients attended 171 […]